Blood Ties
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A vampire diaries roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff

Administrators

Marcus

Characters

Katherine Pierce

Logan Mitchell

OPEN

Characters

None

OPEN

Characters

None
Top posters
Marie Rose
Lunch date without the date (Open) Vote_lcapLunch date without the date (Open) Voting_barLunch date without the date (Open) Vote_rcap 
Latest topics
» Reagan la Dare
Lunch date without the date (Open) EmptySat May 30, 2015 10:10 pm by Marie Rose

» A Little Bit Of Shopping Never Killed Anybody.....Important (Open)
Lunch date without the date (Open) EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 8:15 pm by Guest

» Original Character
Lunch date without the date (Open) EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 11:17 pm by Marie Rose

» Katherine Pierce Application
Lunch date without the date (Open) EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 9:11 pm by Guest

» Residents of "Salvatore Boarding House"
Lunch date without the date (Open) EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 12:56 pm by Marie Rose

» Meet the Co-Admin
Lunch date without the date (Open) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 10:02 pm by Guest

» Meet the Founder Admin
Lunch date without the date (Open) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 8:53 pm by Marie Rose

» The Population List
Lunch date without the date (Open) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 7:58 pm by Guest

» Lunch date without the date (Open)
Lunch date without the date (Open) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 4:19 pm by Guest

Today’s Date
Today is October, 2010

Lunch date without the date (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lunch date without the date (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Lunch date without the date (Open)   Lunch date without the date (Open) EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 9:37 pm

Elizabeth Salvatore walked to the Grill. Its just another day in Paradise when someone else is added to the ever expanding Supernatural population. No you idiot, not the show, the actual population. Sighed as her red heels clicked on the sidewalk. Elena Gilbert, of all people Elena Gilbert had to die? she thought to herself as she opened up the door. She nodded to the bartender as he began to get her drink together before her shoes even hit the floor. She had compelled this man to give her his work hours so she could get a drink. She sat down at her usual spot, picking up the glass and tilting it to the man.

OUTFIT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch date without the date (Open)   Lunch date without the date (Open) EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 9:00 pm

I had been at the bar for a few moments. A couple of the other students let me in on how popular the Mystic Grill was. It was just too bad that a majority of them didn't share my gift of compulsion. They had to refer to mundane tricks like Fake IDs to be served here, and even that didn't work all of the time for them. Of course me and my "parents" had fake IDs, but it wasn't to get beer.

I was waiting on the waitress to bring me my drink when a blonde girl walked in. She was dressed in a red and black blouse, red high heels and a black mini dress. I was dressed in a black shirt, a pair of black jeans, and a black t-shirt. Black was the color of the day for me, not that I noticed it. It was what I felt like wearing at the time. I noticed that her choice of colors were pretty ironic. Red and black. I had fed on a girl the previous night that wore those same colors.

Last edited by Nate Blackwell on Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch date without the date (Open)   Lunch date without the date (Open) EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 9:10 pm

Eli took a drink of her bourbon. Of course she could get it free at her home, but she wasnt going to risk her hand for some. Her eyes drifted to the side, noticing a blonde boy who appeared no older than she who wore a black assourtment of clothing, from his t-shirt to his dark jeans and shoes. She allowed him to see that she noticed him noticing her with a lazed hand wave.

Her legs were crossed as her right heel was lightly on the foot rest and her left shoe touched the wood of the bar. She hated being noticed like she was. Half the guys at school drooled over themselves just for a quick eye glance. She hated it. She quickly lowered her sun glasses before looking to the mirrored backdrop of the bar, rolling her eyes as she looked the the tiny gatherings behind her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch date without the date (Open)   Lunch date without the date (Open) EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 9:51 pm

The bartender had finally arrived with my drink. Thanks. I said. I tipped him. I looked at the engagement ring that I still wore. I switched my finger to let people know that it wasn't an engagement ring. I still had no clue to the identity of the witch that made it for me. I knew that a witch made it. So many things happened back then that after 582 years still remained unanswered.

The ring was silver, and lined with small diamonds which surrounded the red garnet in the middle. I had used some of the money I had back then to have it specially made. At the time I didn't know, and while I was looking at it still didn't know that this wasn't the ring that I had made exactly. It was a replacement that some unknown witch or warlock had enchanted for me. I took another drink. Still keeping to myself somewhat. Thinking about some things that happened during that time.

Last edited by Nate Blackwell on Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marie Rose
Admin
Marie Rose

Bites : 34

PostSubject: Re: Lunch date without the date (Open)   Lunch date without the date (Open) EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 7:11 pm

Maria was driving in her 2011 Ford Taurus. She rode up to the Mystic Grill and put on her boots. After years of adjusting to the change of transportation, she still didn't learn how to drive with heels. After she got her, boots fastened, she walked through the door. She walked over too her regular spot at the end of the counter. She regularly goes here. As the bartender walked over to her, she was about to order when she noticed him. "Oh look who's here." she said. She snapped her fingers to get him across the bar. "Nathaniel Blackwell. The one who gave me this burden." She turned towards the bartender waiting. "Oh I'll have a bottle of Budweiser." She looked over to Nate with a slow smile. "How has your 582 years been. Mine sure has been great..." That comment reeked of sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
https://bloodtiesrp.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Lunch date without the date (Open)   Lunch date without the date (Open) EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 7:24 pm

Eli was going to continue on with her drink until she looked at the door. The trademarked brown hair and brown eyes were not signal enough, what was the topper of this christmas tree was the obvious Lapis Luzzuli. What the hell. Elena was supposed to be with Stefan. The blond reached into her purse, bringing her phone out. She was in the middle of her text as the girl spoke to what appeared to be the man. That wasn't Elena. Was it? Katherine?! Well whoever the Hell it was, she wasn't going to stay long. Elizabeth finished her drink quickly, leaving twenty-five dollars on the bar before gathering her things and leaving. This was not good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch date without the date (Open)   Lunch date without the date (Open) EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 8:18 pm

"Oh, they were wonderful until now..." I said back sarcastically. I turned my humanity off after she ran away because of all of the feelings. She was the reason I became a ripper not too long after the engagement. The guilt over killing her was too strong for me. "I only wish I knew as much about vampirism back then as I do now, If I'd known I would have gladly let you grow into an old hag to die." I needed another drink.
Back to top Go down
Marie Rose
Admin
Marie Rose

Bites : 34

PostSubject: Re: Lunch date without the date (Open)   Lunch date without the date (Open) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 9:54 am

"Oh, what tragic event that happened. She took a big gulp of her beer that just sat down at the counter. She noticed the girl walk out quickly when she came in. "Who's that? Your new girlfriend." She laughed as she smashed the beer bottle on the counter and then it was an awkward silence. "I wanted to grow old and have children and maybe grandchildren. But you took that from me." She pointed the sharp, broken end of the glass to his chest and looked him in the eye "But I'm not in here to kill you. More or less terrorize you." She dropped the glass and it cracked open on the wooden floor of the grill. Nearly everyone was gone so only the bartender and us were in there. "I want to thank you. I never felt more alive. Now, you don't have to live with this burden of feeling sorry for me. So goodbye Nate." Before he could reply she was gone
Back to top Go down
https://bloodtiesrp.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Lunch date without the date (Open)   Lunch date without the date (Open) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 4:19 pm

I sat there, still shocked at what had just happened. It was more of an angry shock really. I held just as much resentment towards her as she held towards me. I thought it was a shame too because I really did love her. I was so angry in that moment that I just wanted to stake her and be done with ever having to worry about bumping into her again.

I need another drink. A blond, female bartender came to serve me but noticed the glass on the floor. What happened here? She said. Oh nothing, my klutz of an ex couldn't handle her beer bottle. I looked into her eyes. About that drink, let's go out back for it. I compelled her to go into the alley with me.

After I fed on her, I compelled her to go home and take the rest of the night off sick. I'd almost drunk too much of her blood, but at that moment I felt that even if I killed her I probably wouldn't have cared. We were trying to blend in after all so a dead body was the last thing any of us needed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunch date without the date (Open)   Lunch date without the date (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lunch date without the date (Open)
Page 1 of 1