Blood Ties
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A vampire diaries roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff

Administrators

Marcus

Characters

Katherine Pierce

Logan Mitchell

OPEN

Characters

None

OPEN

Characters

None
Top posters
Marie Rose
A Little Bit Of Shopping Never Killed Anybody.....Important (Open) Vote_lcapA Little Bit Of Shopping Never Killed Anybody.....Important (Open) Voting_barA Little Bit Of Shopping Never Killed Anybody.....Important (Open) Vote_rcap 
Latest topics
» Reagan la Dare
A Little Bit Of Shopping Never Killed Anybody.....Important (Open) EmptySat May 30, 2015 10:10 pm by Marie Rose

» A Little Bit Of Shopping Never Killed Anybody.....Important (Open)
A Little Bit Of Shopping Never Killed Anybody.....Important (Open) EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 8:15 pm by Guest

» Original Character
A Little Bit Of Shopping Never Killed Anybody.....Important (Open) EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 11:17 pm by Marie Rose

» Katherine Pierce Application
A Little Bit Of Shopping Never Killed Anybody.....Important (Open) EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 9:11 pm by Guest

» Residents of "Salvatore Boarding House"
A Little Bit Of Shopping Never Killed Anybody.....Important (Open) EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 12:56 pm by Marie Rose

» Meet the Co-Admin
A Little Bit Of Shopping Never Killed Anybody.....Important (Open) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 10:02 pm by Guest

» Meet the Founder Admin
A Little Bit Of Shopping Never Killed Anybody.....Important (Open) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 8:53 pm by Marie Rose

» The Population List
A Little Bit Of Shopping Never Killed Anybody.....Important (Open) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 7:58 pm by Guest

» Lunch date without the date (Open)
A Little Bit Of Shopping Never Killed Anybody.....Important (Open) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 4:19 pm by Guest

Today’s Date
Today is October, 2010

A Little Bit Of Shopping Never Killed Anybody.....Important (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Little Bit Of Shopping Never Killed Anybody.....Important (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A Little Bit Of Shopping Never Killed Anybody.....Important (Open)   A Little Bit Of Shopping Never Killed Anybody.....Important (Open) EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 7:54 pm

The blonde headed girl didnt know what to do after getting out of school. She finished a year early, suprisingly. She was supposed to be the mope girl after her father died, but instead she went on with life and excelled in academics. So now with all her friends being in their senior year now and she out of school, she decided to do what she always did when she was board. Wardorbe shopping of course. She had to go to the Miss Mystic Falls Event, the 80s dance, Prom, and who knows when another supernatural family was going to throw a party? You always need to be prepared for these things.

So after getting into her 2012 midnight blue Ford Mustang Charger, Eli sped off to the shopping district downtown. She parked her car in an underground parking lot, Ten dollars all day. That was not a bad deal at all. She surfaced to the quiet little town.

Outfit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Of Shopping Never Killed Anybody.....Important (Open)   A Little Bit Of Shopping Never Killed Anybody.....Important (Open) EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 9:19 pm

I was in a bad mood and needed something that would keep me busy while I thought of hiding the cure somewhere else. Rebekah and Elena were now working together? What was wrong with the world. Was I suppose to be the good guy, when Elena became like that? I really did not want that. I was walking around the mall buying new stuff when I saw something that was looking good. I just compelled the workers and everyone was happy! I had a few shopping bags in my hands when I went into another store, directly going to one customer. You will go outside and sit down with those bags, until I come back and ask you to give them back to me. Right after you will forget all this and walk away. You never saw me before. Now go ahead., I said and rolled my eyes as I saw the girl slowly taking my bags and walking out. Humans were so...weak.
I turned around and looked at a short black dress that I really liked as I heard someone else coming in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Of Shopping Never Killed Anybody.....Important (Open)   A Little Bit Of Shopping Never Killed Anybody.....Important (Open) EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 9:26 pm

Eli walked to the mall. She loved it, had many big name stores. Nike, The Gap, Coach, and other great stores. But none suit her best than Forever 21 and Rue 21. Eli spent an hour between the two stores. As she carried two huge bags, one from Rue and the other from Forever, she couldnt help but to see some odd behavior. Several people sat in the same area doing nothing, just sitting with a bunch of bags. Nobody on a phine or even talking. She turned the other way, walking into the dress store. Finally, the place she needed. Eli went right for a short blue dress, perfect for a house party. She looked up to see.....A Petrova. Was it the same girl form the grill? Was it Elena? Or had it been the famous Katerina herself?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Of Shopping Never Killed Anybody.....Important (Open)   A Little Bit Of Shopping Never Killed Anybody.....Important (Open) EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 9:45 pm

I tried to ignore the blonde girl that was holding a blue dress in her hand while she stared in my direction. I rolled my eyes and took a deep breath, while I slowly turned to her, offering her an annoyed small smile while I put back the dress I was looking at. Can I help you with something? I asked and looked at her directly in her eyes. It was odd that she was staring obviously at me. She was probably one of Elena's little friends that thought I was her. But I was really not in mood to play this game. I would rather have her incredibly confused, that was fun to see as well. Especially after having Elena so different. I crossed my arms and and raised an eyebrow while I looked to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Of Shopping Never Killed Anybody.....Important (Open)   A Little Bit Of Shopping Never Killed Anybody.....Important (Open) EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 9:54 pm

Eli smirked, placing the dress back on the hook. She wasnt into giving a supernatural headache to anyone, because it actually gave her a headache. She looked to the girl, knowing who she was behind the fake mask and hidden intentions. "No, not really. I wouldnt want to be intwined in the strings of Katerina Petrova, unlike two men in my family who were young, and stupid to even call you their first loves." She said, hinting to her family, but not enough about her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Of Shopping Never Killed Anybody.....Important (Open)   A Little Bit Of Shopping Never Killed Anybody.....Important (Open) EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 10:11 pm

I grinned at her, nodding while I narrowed my eyes. Really good. History, you would get an A+. So you know who I am. But I don't know who you are and this is something I really do not like. Tell me, how do you know about me and who I am?, I asked her with a calm voice. I was really impatient but I did not show it to her. I never showed it to anyone, especially not strangers. I slowly turned back to the dresses, showing her that I was not impressed at all by her telling me that she knew about me. Well, I she was a human and I was a vampire. So it was clear how this would end if she would answer my questions in a way I did not like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Of Shopping Never Killed Anybody.....Important (Open)   A Little Bit Of Shopping Never Killed Anybody.....Important (Open) EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 10:19 pm

Eli used a perfected act that was used many times here rectently. "Oh, now where are those founding mannors of mine? Elizabeth Salvatore at your service Miss Pierce. ANd allow me to thank you on my ever needed history grade. Seems as if nobody around here knows it. Humans not on vervain, vampires, werewolves and even hybrids running about. Seems like we have to keep....nature in check." she said, refering to her witch powers. She didnt threaten with them, though people seem to think other wise. Truth was, Eli didnt like to use magic because she never had a tutor. her books her her tutors.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Of Shopping Never Killed Anybody.....Important (Open)   A Little Bit Of Shopping Never Killed Anybody.....Important (Open) EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 10:39 pm

I like your humor, Elizabeth. Did you say Salvatore? Wow, this is just so funny. When you see Damon and Stefan some time, say that I miss their company, I said with a sweet smile on my face and took the dress, heading to one of the checkout and compelling the worker, so they gave me money. Awesome every time, I said out loud while I took the money and turned back to the Salvatore girl. So, you are a witch? What a surprise, I might need one later on. Tell me, how good are you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Of Shopping Never Killed Anybody.....Important (Open)   A Little Bit Of Shopping Never Killed Anybody.....Important (Open) EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 10:51 pm

Eli relaxed her shoulders a bit. She didnt know if the vampire was coming up with something, or using Eli as a means to kill time. "I have been told its a lost trait of my family. Seems like it tragicly died on a cold 1864 summers night." Eli said, acting like any other ordinary customer. "I would, but little ol' poor elena gilbert is to important at the time. Figures Eli said. Of course it bothered her that her uncles fan over a classmate to one of the last few remaining Salvatores. Who cares about a witch in the family when you have Elena to keep up your time. "Let's just say,Bonnie Bennett is not the only witch with the power of hundreds."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Of Shopping Never Killed Anybody.....Important (Open)   A Little Bit Of Shopping Never Killed Anybody.....Important (Open) EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 11:02 pm

I tried not to roll my eyes after I heard her saying the name Elena. Poor little Elena seems to go wild for the first time and both brothers are acting like extremely worried and caring parents. Of course she goes insane. Years have passed and they have still not changed, I shook my head and took the bag in my hand while I walked to the door, looking back to Elizabeth Salvatore. What are you waiting for? Come on, I will not bite, I promise. I have no interest on getting attention on me right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Of Shopping Never Killed Anybody.....Important (Open)   A Little Bit Of Shopping Never Killed Anybody.....Important (Open) EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 11:11 pm

Just as Eli thought it was going to get wierder, Katherine walked to the door, insisting she go with her. Eli looked side to side. She had this What the Hell type of attitude as of late. Maybe because she was out of school, or she had a lot less to do. She walked up to where katherine was. "Who said I was worried about a bite?" she asked her, smirking towards the end. Some said she acted just like Damon, but underneath had Stefan's compassion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Of Shopping Never Killed Anybody.....Important (Open)   A Little Bit Of Shopping Never Killed Anybody.....Important (Open) EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 4:52 pm

You should be. Just because a vampire tells you something, doesn't mean they mean it, I replied and walked to the girl who was still sitting at the same spot. I handed her the new bag and made her stand up in a straight position. Alright, girlie. You walk outside to a nice black car that is parked directly in front of the mall. You put everything in the car and forget all this. You spent your time in the mall without having found something you liked. Now go and hurry. If something happens to my stuff I will know, and you will be my next meal I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes as she slowly walked away. I have to admit I'm enjoying this every single time, I said and a grin appeared on my lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Of Shopping Never Killed Anybody.....Important (Open)   A Little Bit Of Shopping Never Killed Anybody.....Important (Open) EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 4:59 pm

"Have you forgotten the fact that I live with vampires? Seriously, you all need to find a new way to threaten people." she said, twirling a piece of hair. She watched as Katherine compelled the girl. After the girl walked off, Eli spoke. "Wouldnt it be easier to have the girl go somewhere else then make a meal of her somewhere else?" she asked. Truth was, Eli rather'd be a vampire than a witch. Witches are natures balencers, but anymore, they seem to be slaves to the other supernatural beings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Of Shopping Never Killed Anybody.....Important (Open)   A Little Bit Of Shopping Never Killed Anybody.....Important (Open) EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 5:16 pm

I shrugged and looked at her. You are definitely a witch. They love to talk about things they really never get. Compelling people is fun and I can do it whenever I want wherever I want. And you witches can fix that in the end. That's how it went for centuries. You should better get used to it. Or you give up your witchcraft and be a normal human, that gets used by people like me. Indeed she was confident, but my temper was not in a mood to admire anyone by that. I could explode any moment and just rip her head off while I could do my nails if I would want to. Hmm... but I didn't want to spend my time with stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Marie Rose
Admin
Marie Rose

Bites : 34

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Of Shopping Never Killed Anybody.....Important (Open)   A Little Bit Of Shopping Never Killed Anybody.....Important (Open) EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 4:23 pm

Maria walked into the mall and turned into the clothing store. She looked over the blouse section because she needed something that could make her seem "in". MODERN! That's what they called it, she thought. As she pulled a pink, diamond encrusted collar, blouse, she noticed the woman from the grill along with-her. Her years of being in mystic falls has paid off. Ever since Niklaus captured her, she hated him and whoever he was chasing. With the right words, she found who the escapee was and that she was in mystic falls. Her name? Katerina Petrova. Or Katherine Pierce, as her modern name. Maria walked over to a rack of dresses where the girls were standing, purposely ignoring them. "I love this outfit! Me Gusta."
Back to top Go down
https://bloodtiesrp.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Of Shopping Never Killed Anybody.....Important (Open)   A Little Bit Of Shopping Never Killed Anybody.....Important (Open) EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 11:49 pm

Eli was conflicted. It was obvious. She didnt want to help supernaturals, but she had to at the same time. A witch and all. She sighed, looking at a clothing rack behind her as a woman looked at a dress. She looked to the dress. "Its a nice color-------Oh no." she said, looking up to the girl. Katherine two? Elena didnt know Spanish, so it was obvious it hadn't been her. "Katherine, please say this is not anothe rone of your decendants please!" Eli said, placing equal distence between herself and the two girls who had to be vampires. Oh course Katherine was, but the other one she wasn't so sure about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Of Shopping Never Killed Anybody.....Important (Open)   A Little Bit Of Shopping Never Killed Anybody.....Important (Open) EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 8:15 pm

I didn't show them that I was more surprised than ever before. I knew about Elena and Tatia as well. I  pointed a finger at another doppelganger. Unbelievable. Mother nature seems like it can't get enough from me. I have to admit, it is getting on my nerves though. That should take a end, I admitted and jutted my lower lip while starring at the stranger that looked exactly like me. Do-you-hablo-english? 
I asked and raised an eyebrow. 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Of Shopping Never Killed Anybody.....Important (Open)   A Little Bit Of Shopping Never Killed Anybody.....Important (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Little Bit Of Shopping Never Killed Anybody.....Important (Open)
Page 1 of 1